Free Planning Checkups Available


Free Document Reviews for Existing Wills, Trusts, or Powers of Attorney

Pitt & Emison


(502) 625-6128
Contact Us

Special needs TRUSTS & Guardianship

Special Needs Trust & Guardianship Assistance in Louisville, KY

Secure your family’s future with help from Pitt & Emison. We have extensive experience with providing special needs trust and guardianship assistance in Louisville, KY, to clients from a wide range of circumstances. Whether you need to set up a trust for a disabled family member or designate a guardian in the event of your untimely passing, we’re here to help you every step of the way.

As estate planning attorneys, we’ve worked with countless clients facing diverse challenges to plan ahead and protect their family members’ quality of life in the future. No matter what your concerns may be, we have the resources and knowledge to guide you through this critical planning process and craft the legal documents you need. Contact our office today to schedule an initial consultation and start exploring your legal options.

Preparing Your Family for the Future

When you have a disabled loved one who you support, we always advise careful consideration for their future. Who would you want to be their guardian in the event that you can no longer support them? Who would you like to manage the trust and supervise their finances? Determining the answers to these questions and more will profoundly impact their quality of life. Let our estate planning attorneys guide you through the process and help you prepare your family for the future.