The Pitt & Emison Difference
When you choose our firm, we spend time working with you to determine your goals, dreams and unique concerns. Our estate planners will design a plan to meet those needs and satisfy those concerns - your plan. A plan that will help you:
- Plan for and protect yourself and your family now and in the future.
- Ensure you maintain total control of your assets.
- Provide for yourself and your loved ones if you become disabled.
- Leave your assets to whom you want, the way you want, and when you want.
- Make sure you and your family pay as little as possible in death taxes.
- Minimize probate fees, court costs, administrative expenses, and legal fees.
That's the Pitt & Emison way. We stand with you to make certain you are satisfied so that you and your loved ones can have the peace of mind you deserve. That is our pledge to our clients. That is our pledge to you.